The Suicide马克·斯特兰德

自杀桑婪 译


I jump from a building
我从一栋楼房跳下 
As if I were falling asleep,
仿佛是在睡眠中坠落,

The wind like a pillow
风犹如枕头 
Slowing me down,
使我慢下来, 

Slowing me down,
慢下来 
As if I were dreaming.
仿佛我在做梦。 

Surrounded by air,
我被空气包围, 
I come to a stop,
我停住,

And stand back like a tourist
像一名游客站立 
Watching the pigeons.
注视着鸽子。 

People in offices,
办公室里的人们 
Wanting to save me,
想要救我, 

Open their mouths.
他们张开嘴。
“Throw me a stone,” I yell,
 “扔给我一块石头。”我叫道,

Wanting to fall.
我想坠落。 
But nobody listens.
但没有人听。

They throw me a rope.
他们扔给我一根绳子。 
And now I am walking,
现在我在走路, 

Talking to you,
对你说话, 
Talking to you
对你说话 

As if I were dreaming
我仿佛在做梦, 
I were alive
梦到自己活着。


添加译本