不要爱上
Do not fall in love with people like me.
我这样的人。
People like me will love you so hard
像我这样的人
that you turn into stone,
会爱到把你
into a statue where people
变成石头,
come to marvel at how long
变成雕塑,人们
it must have taken to carve
从各地赶来,惊叹
that faraway look into your eyes.
要花多少时间,才能
刻出你眼中幽远的目光
Do not fall in love with people like me,
we will take you to museums and parks and monuments
不要爱上我这样的人
and kiss you in every beautiful place so that you can never go back to them
我们会带你
without tasting us,
逛遍博物馆,公园,
like blood in your mouth.
纪念碑,
在每个迷人的地方亲吻你,等你再回到这些地方时
Do not come any closer.
没有一次不想起与我亲吻的滋味,就像口中含血一般。
People like me are bombs,
when our time is up we will splatter loss all over your walls in angry colors
不要再靠近我
that make you wish your doorway never learned our name.
我这样的人
就像定时炸弹,
Do not fall in love with people like me.
时辰一到,
With the lonely ones.
会噼里啪啦,
We will forget our own names if it means learning yours,
把你家四壁
we will make you think hurricanes are gentle,
涂上愤怒的颜色。
that pain is a gift.
到时你会后悔
You will get lost in the desperation,
不该放我们进门。
in the longing for something that is always reaching
but never able to hold.
不要爱上我这样的人。
孤独的人。
Do not fall in love with people like me.
我们会忘掉自己的名字
We will destroy your apartment,
为了牢记你的名字。
we will throw apologies at you
我们会让你以为
that shatter on the floor
飓风温柔,
and cut your feet.
疼痛是礼物。
你会迷失在
We will never learn how to be soft,
绝望中
we will leave.
始终都在渴求一种只能伸手去抓
We always do.
却永远抓不住的东西。
不要爱上我这样的人。
我们会毁掉你的公寓,
把道歉砸到你身上,
摔碎在地板,
割伤你的脚。
我们永远学不会
什么叫温和。
但我们会离开
我们总在离开。