白天逐渐变得更短,
The days are gradually getting shorter,
就要下雨了。
the rains are about to start.
我的门敞开着等你。
My door waited wide open for you.
为何你迟迟不来?
Why were you so late?
桌上是面包,盐,青椒。
Bread, salt, a green pepper on my table.
等着你,
Wating for you
我一个人喝酒,
I drank on my own
另一半为你留在壶中。
half the wine I kept for you in my jug.
为何你迟迟不来?
Why were you so late?
看,那香甜的果实
But look, the honeyed fruit,
在枝上成熟,依然鲜亮。
ripe on the branch, remains alive.
如果你再晚一些,
If you had been any later
它将无人采摘,坠落在地。
it would have dropped unplucked to the ground.