万物宁谧,惟有流云,晶莹的湖泊,
Naught moves but clouds, and in the glassy lake
云影缓移,浮泛着舟影。
Their doubles and the shadow of my boat.
扁舟轻荡,我用桨儿划破
The boat itself stirs only when I break
沉沉的炎热,和迷离的寂寞,
This drowse of heat and solitude afloat
为了辨认:望见的是鸟抑或纤尘,
To prove if what I see be bird or mote,
为了探明:湖畔树林是否苏醒。
Or learn if yet the shore woods be awake.
晨曦早已微明——弥漫——飘向晴空
Long hours since dawn grew, – spread, – and passed on high
又溶于碧波;我久久凝视冷冷的芦苇
And deep below, – I have watched the cool reeds hung
影入云天毵毵的水中,凉意更浓;
Over images more cool in imaged sky:
在这悠悠的时光,物我两忘
Nothing there was worth thinking of so long;
远处树丛,斑尾鸽喁喁细语,
All that the ring-doves say, far leaves among,
我静卧谛听,恍惚置身仙境。
Brims my mind with content thus still to lie.