我是银白而精确的。我没有成见。
I am silver and exact. I have no preconceptions.
不论我看见什么,我都立即原封
Whatever I see, I swallow immediately.
吞下,不为爱憎好恶所迷惑。
Just as it is, unmisted by love or dislike
我并非残忍,只是诚实,
I am not cruel, only truthful –
一位小神的眼睛,有四个边角。
The eye of a little god, four-cornered.
绝大部分时间我都在思忖对面的墙壁。
Most of the time I meditate on the opposite wall.
粉色的,有斑点。我看着它这么长时间了,
It is pink, with speckles. I have looked at it so long
我想它是我心灵的一部分。只是他闪动摇曳。
I think it is a part of my heart.But it flickers.
面孔与黑暗一次又一次地把我们隔开。
Faces and darkness separate us over and over.
如今我是个湖。一位妇人在我上面俯身,
Now I am a lake. A woman bends over me.
在我伸展的水域搜索她的真面目。
Searching my reaches for what she really is.
然后她向那些说谎者求教,蜡烛或月亮。
Then she turns to those liars, the candles or the moon.
我看见了她的背,忠实地把它映出来。
I see her back, and reflect it faithfully
她报以眼泪和双手的一阵摇晃。
She rewards me with tears and an agitation of hands.
对她来说我挺重要。她来了又去。
I am important to her. She comes and goes.
每个早晨,是她的脸替换了黑暗。
Each morning it is her face that replaces the darkness.
在我里面,她淹死了一位少女,在我里面,一位老妇人
In me she has drowned a young girl, and in me an old woman
日复一日地向她浮起,像条可怕的鱼。
Rises toward her day after day, like a terrible fish.