I love the greenish light of your long eyes,
我爱你的修眼里的碧辉,爱人,
Sweet beauty, but today all to me is bitter;
可是今天什么我都觉得凄凉,
Nothing, neither your love, your boudoir, nor your hearth
无论你的闺房,你的爱和炉温
Is worth as much as the sunlight on the sea.
都抵不过那海上太阳的金光。
Yet, love me, tender heart! be a mother,
可是,还是爱我罢,温婉的心呵!
Even to an ingrate, even to a scapegrace;
像母亲般,即使对逆子或坏人;
Mistress or sister, be the fleeting sweetness
请赐我,情人或妹妹呵,那晚霞
Of a gorgeous autumn or of a setting sun.
或光荣的秋天的瞬息的温存。
Short task! The tomb awaits; it is avid!
不过一瞬!坟墓等着!它多贪婪!
Ah! let me, with my head bowed on your knees,
唉!让我,把额头放在你的膝上,
Taste the sweet, yellow rays of the end of autumn,
一壁惋惜那炎夏白热的璀璨,
While I mourn for the white, torrid summer!
细细尝着这晚秋黄色的柔光!