PianoD·H·劳伦斯(D. H. Lawrence)

钢琴吴笛 译


Softly in the dusk, a woman is singing to me;
幽暗中,一个女人对我唱着柔和的歌声,
Taking me back down the vista of years, till I see
把我引入回忆,直到眼前重现昔日情景——
A child sitting under the piano, in the boom of the tingling strings
一个孩子坐在钢琴底下,在钢弦轰鸣中央
And pressing the small, poise feet of a mother who smiles as she sings.
依偎着母亲的纤足,听她微笑着歌唱。

In spite of myself, the insidious mastery of song
我身不由己,被这歌声的狡诈艺术
Betrays me back, till the heart of me weeps to belong
诱回往昔,直到我的心哭泣着要求归属
To the old Sunday evenings at home, with winter outside
昔日家中假日的傍晚,门窗把冬天阻挡,
And hymns in the cozy parlor, the tinkling piano our guide.
舒适的厅内颂歌荡漾、钢琴丁当为我们导航。

So now it is vain for the singer to burst into clamor
此刻哪怕歌手突然爆发出喧声强烈,
With the great black piano appassionato. The glamour
黑色大钢琴也热情奔泻。童稚的日月
Of childish days is upon me, my manhood is cast
已经把我迷住,我的男子气概已没入
Down in the flood of remembrance, I weep like a child for the past.
回忆的洪波,我像孩子似的为过去哀哭。


添加译本