乘火车经过一处果园张文武 译

Passing an Orchard by Train罗伯特·勃莱


苹果树下草很深。 
Grass high under apple trees.
树皮粗糙而性感, 
The bark of the trees rough and sexual
草儿茂密,参差不齐。
the grass growing heavy and uneven.

我们无法忍受灾难, 
We cannot bear disaster like
它们如同那些岩石—— 
the rocks-
在空旷的田野里, 
swaying nakedly
赤裸着身体, 摇晃着。 
in open fields.

即便是轻微的伤,我们也会死去! 
One slight bruise and we die!
在这列火车上,我不认识任何人。 
I know no one on this train.
有个人在过道上走过来。 
A man comes walking down the aisle.
我想告诉他 
I want to tell him
我原谅了他,希望他 
that I forgive him that I want him
原谅我。
to forgive me.


添加译本