坐火车经过一处果园王佐良 译

Passing an Orchard by Train罗伯特·布莱


苹果树下草好深。
Grass high under apple trees.
树皮粗糙而又性感。
The bark of the trees rough and sexual
草长得密而不匀。
the grass growing heavy and uneven.

我们受不住灾难,
We cannot bear disaster like
不如岩石 ———
the rocks-
它赤裸在开阔的田野上,
swaying nakedly
摇摆着。
in open fields.

一点小伤,我们就死亡!
One slight bruise and we die!
这车上我谁也不认识。
I know no one on this train.
有个人从过道里走来。
A man comes walking down the aisle.
我想告诉他
I want to tell him
我宽恕他,要他
that I forgive him that I want him
也宽恕我
to forgive me.


添加译本