Passing an Orchard by Train罗伯特·勃莱

乘火车经过一处果园张文武 译


Grass high under apple trees.
苹果树下草很深。 
The bark of the trees rough and sexual
树皮粗糙而性感, 
the grass growing heavy and uneven.
草儿茂密,参差不齐。

We cannot bear disaster like
我们无法忍受灾难, 
the rocks-
它们如同那些岩石—— 
swaying nakedly
在空旷的田野里, 
in open fields.
赤裸着身体, 摇晃着。 

One slight bruise and we die!
即便是轻微的伤,我们也会死去! 
I know no one on this train.
在这列火车上,我不认识任何人。 
A man comes walking down the aisle.
有个人在过道上走过来。 
I want to tell him
我想告诉他 
that I forgive him that I want him
我原谅了他,希望他 
to forgive me.
原谅我。


添加译本