Poems in Three Parts罗伯特·布莱

三章诗郑敏 译


1

Oh on an early morning I think I shall live forever!
啊,在一个清晨,我觉得自己将永存
I am wrapped in my joyful flesh
快乐的肉体将我围裹,
As the grass is wrapped in its clouds of green.
好象草儿裹在它的绿云里。

2

Rising from a bed where I dreamt
从床上起来,我做过梦
Of long rides past castles and hot coals
梦见驰过古堡和火热的煤堆
The sun lies happily on my knees;
大阳高兴地躺在我的膝上
I have suffered and survived the night
我忍受着黑夜,活下来了
Bathed in dark water like any blade of grass.
在黑暗的水中漂洗过,象任一片草叶。

3

The strong leaves of the box-elder tree
黄杨树的大叶子
Plunging in the wind call us to disappear
在风里猛摇,呼唤我们
Into the wilds of the universe
消失到宇宙的荒野中
Where we shall sit at the foot of a plant
那里我们将坐在一棵树下
And live forever like the dust.
永远活着,象尘埃。


添加译本