诗篇照朗 译

Psalm克里夫·克雷戈 译


然后这些声音将成为风
Then these sounds shall be wind
若它们从原处升起,则
if they rise up from their place, then
它们将被吹散,它们是风。
they shall blow away, they are wind.
我们呼吸而我们的气息
We have breathed and our breath was
就像房屋周围树木的叹息,
as the sighing of trees around a house,
我们喃喃自语,我们的嘴唇
we have muttered and our lips
喃喃就像雨中的花园,
muttered as a garden in the rain,
我们曾经说话,我们的声音
we have spoken and our voices
就像屋顶上的鸟儿徘徊。
strayed like birds above a roof.
因为我们想找到自己的名字。
Because we wanted to find our name.
但只有风知道我们
But only the wind knows the place
曾在哪里,何时与何地。
that we were, where and when.


1934
1934
添加译本