Do not fall in love with people like me凯特琳·希尔

不要爱上我这样的人马丁格 译


Do not fall in love with people like me.
不要爱上
People like me will love you so hard
我这样的人。
that you turn into stone,
像我这样的人
into a statue where people
会爱到把你
come to marvel at how long
变成石头,
it must have taken to carve
变成雕塑,人们
that faraway look into your eyes.
从各地赶来,惊叹

要花多少时间,才能
Do not fall in love with people like me,
刻出你眼中幽远的目光
we will take you to museums and parks and monuments

and kiss you in every beautiful place so that you can never go back to them
不要爱上我这样的人
without tasting us,
我们会带你
like blood in your mouth.
逛遍博物馆,公园,

纪念碑,
Do not come any closer.
在每个迷人的地方亲吻你,等你再回到这些地方时
People like me are bombs,
没有一次不想起与我亲吻的滋味,就像口中含血一般。
when our time is up we will splatter loss all over your walls in angry colors

that make you wish your doorway never learned our name.
不要再靠近我

我这样的人
Do not fall in love with people like me.
就像定时炸弹,
With the lonely ones.
时辰一到,
We will forget our own names if it means learning yours,
会噼里啪啦,
we will make you think hurricanes are gentle,
把你家四壁
that pain is a gift.
涂上愤怒的颜色。
You will get lost in the desperation,
到时你会后悔
in the longing for something that is always reaching
不该放我们进门。
but never able to hold.


不要爱上我这样的人。
Do not fall in love with people like me.
孤独的人。
We will destroy your apartment,
我们会忘掉自己的名字
we will throw apologies at you
为了牢记你的名字。
that shatter on the floor
我们会让你以为
and cut your feet.
飓风温柔,

疼痛是礼物。
We will never learn how to be soft,
你会迷失在
we will leave.
绝望中
We always do.
始终都在渴求一种只能伸手去抓
却永远抓不住的东西。

不要爱上我这样的人。
我们会毁掉你的公寓,
把道歉砸到你身上,
摔碎在地板,
割伤你的脚。

我们永远学不会
什么叫温和。
但我们会离开
我们总在离开。


添加译本