TO MY WIFE奧斯卡·王爾德

给妻子汪剑钊 译

题我的一本诗集
WITH A COPY OF MY POEMS


I can write no stately proem
我写不出华丽的绪言
   As a prelude to my lay;
作为这些短歌的序曲;
From a poet to a poem
我胆敢在此说出的只是
   I would dare to say.
一个诗人到一首诗。

For if of these fallen petals
倘若这些凋落的残花
   One to you seem fair,
能有一朵你觉得美丽,
Love will waft it till it settles
爱就会将它吹送,安息
   On your hair.
在你的发丝。

And when wind and winter harden
当北风与冬天让一切凝固,
   All the loveless land,
一切变成爱的荒原,
It will whisper of the garden,
它就会低诉花园的絮语,
   You will understand.
你就会恍然大悟。


添加译本