Chanson奧斯卡·王爾德

汪剑钊, 蔡海燕 译


A ring of gold and milk-white dove
一只金戒和一只白鸽
    Are goodly gifts for thee,
是给你的重礼,
And a hempen rope for your own love
一根绳索缚住了你爱
    To hang upon a tree.
高高挂在树枝。

For you a House of Ivory
象牙之屋给了你,
    (Roses are white in the rose-bower)!
(花亭里盛开着白玫花)!
A narrow bed for me to lie
狭窄小床留与我,
    (White, O white, is the hemlock flower)!
(白呀,呵,白如毒芹花)!

Myrtle and jessamine for you
给你香桃木和茉莉花,
    (O the red rose is fair to see)!
(呵,红玫瑰看去真艳丽)!
For me the cypress and the rue
给我丝柏和芸香,
    (Fairest of all is rose-mary)!
(迷迭香可算最美丽)!

For you three lovers of your hand
看你迷住那些个情种,
    (Green grass where a man lies dead)!
(那人长眠绿草茵)!
For me three paces on the sand
看沙滩我留下的行踪,
    (Plant lilies at my head)!
(种棵百合在我心)!


添加译本