九月镇金舟 译

SEPTEMBER TOWN安妮·卡森


一种恐惧是那。 
One fear is that.
蝉的声音。 
The sound of thecicadas.
发自黑暗处在某夜欲将我的头。 
Out there in theblackness zone is going to crush my head.
碾碎平如一张纸。 
Flat as a piece ofpaper some night.
於是我被指望。 
Then I'll beexpected.
去执行正常任务不论怎样只因为。 
To go ahead withnormal tasks anyway just because.
你的头被碾平。 
Your head iscrushed flat.
犹如一张纸不意味。 
As a piece ofpaper doesn't mean.
你能离开不去工作。 
You can get out ofgoing to work.
修补掩蔽门隐藏。 
Mending the screendoor hiding.
你的兄弟瞒着警察。
Your brother fromthe police.


添加译本