Stability Is a Feeling纳兹法·伊斯拉姆

稳定是一种感觉光诸 译

a found poem: The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath

从《西尔维娅·普拉斯未删节日记》中集句成诗


I am doing nothing with my exile
我的生活是一种流放
of a life.
在其中我无所事事。

I go to the supermarket Saturday
我周六去超市
on walks in the wilderness
周日在美国的荒野里面
of America on Sunday. I get thin.
漫步。我瘦了。

I encourage the man I married
我鼓励和我结婚的男人
to work hard
努力工作
at a career I don’t admire.
虽然我对他的职业并无敬慕之情。

He is not sweet or funny.
他不甜又无趣。
He is as steady and strong as death.
他就像死亡一样稳定和强壮。

I find myself horrified
我发现自己对未来心怀恐惧;
of the future; the woman I want to be
我想成为的那个女人

is implausible. Voicing
不符合现实的逻辑。开口
my tender ideas is not possible.
讲出我温柔的想法都不可能。

The book of poems inside me
我内心中的诗集
is desperate for morning.
在绝望地期待黎明。


添加译本