稳定是一种感觉光诸 译

Stability Is a Feeling纳兹法·伊斯拉姆

从《西尔维娅·普拉斯未删节日记》中集句成诗

a found poem: The Unabridged Journals of Sylvia Plath


我的生活是一种流放
I am doing nothing with my exile
在其中我无所事事。
of a life.

我周六去超市
I go to the supermarket Saturday
周日在美国的荒野里面
on walks in the wilderness
漫步。我瘦了。
of America on Sunday. I get thin.

我鼓励和我结婚的男人
I encourage the man I married
努力工作
to work hard
虽然我对他的职业并无敬慕之情。
at a career I don’t admire.

他不甜又无趣。
He is not sweet or funny.
他就像死亡一样稳定和强壮。
He is as steady and strong as death.

我发现自己对未来心怀恐惧;
I find myself horrified
我想成为的那个女人
of the future; the woman I want to be

不符合现实的逻辑。开口
is implausible. Voicing
讲出我温柔的想法都不可能。
my tender ideas is not possible.

我内心中的诗集
The book of poems inside me
在绝望地期待黎明。
is desperate for morning.


添加译本