Yellow MoonAngela Manalang-Gloria

黄月亮光诸 译


I stand at my window and listen;
我站在窗前倾听;
Only the plaintive murmur of a swarm of cicadas.
只听见蝉群单调的呢喃。
I stand on the wet grass and ponder,
我站在湿润的草地上沉思,
And turn to the east and behold you,
转向东方,看到了你,
Great yellow moon.
巨大的黄色月亮。
Why do you frighten me so,
椰林间的囚犯,
You captive of the coconut glade?
你为何让我如此惊恐?
I have seen you before,
我之前见过你,
Have flirted with you so many a night.
在一个良夜无数次眉目传情。

When my heart, ever throbbing, never listless,
当我的心,永远悸动,从未凋萎,
Had pined for the moonlight to calm it.
渴望着月光来安抚它。
But you were a dainty whiteness
但你却只是用一种娇弱的白色
That kissed my brow then.
吻着我的眉毛。
A gentle, pale flutter
一种温柔而苍白的搏动
That touched my aching breast.
触动着我疼痛的胸膛。

You are a lonely yellow moon now.
你现在是一个孤独的黄月亮。
You are ghastly, spectral tonight,
你是今晚可怕的幽灵,
Alone
在椰树做成的监狱栏杆后面,
Behind your prison bars of coconut trees.
形单影只。
That is why
这就是为什么
I do not dare take you into my hand
我不敢把你捧在手心
And press you against my cheek
把你按在我的脸颊上
To feel how cold you are.
感受你是多么的冰冷。

I am afraid of you, yellow moon.
我害怕你,黄月亮。


添加译本