你将如何亲吻?光诸 译

How Will You Kiss?朱迪思·波顿


你将如何亲吻?
How Will You Kiss?

你的双唇向我倾斜,
Lilt me your lips,
我们急促的呼吸交织在一起。
our lost breath intermingling.

我们的静默以相同的脉搏
Synchronize our silence
感受慵懒的时光缓缓流逝。
as lazy hours ease by.

可可、榛子和肉桂的气味飘来,
Waft cocoa, hazelnut, cinnamon,
围绕着我。
scents around me.

与我一起战栗
Tremble with me
在一次次令人瘫软的停顿中。
in paralyzing pauses.

没有你的呼吸,
I may no longer breathe
我的呼吸也会停止。
without breathing you.


添加译本