Please, leave me alone for one year, my dear, my dear.
亲爱的,一年之内不要找我
I’m on sabbatical from our marriage.
我要去度假,婚姻安息年
We’ve come a long way since our wedding vows
那天我们俩并肩而立
to stay together for better or for worse
无论喜悦悲伤都会不离不弃
until death do us part.
宣誓结婚之后
We settled at a desert oasis,
一路走到今天
Rooted deeply and grew branches.
沙漠有绿洲
But please, for one year, don’t try to follow me.
不,应该说是绿洲拥有沙漠
Soldiers needs to take leave.
我们在里面扎下须根
A worker needs a holiday.
长出茂盛的枝叶
As quiet scholars go on sabbatical for replenishment,
不过,一年之内不要找我
I now take my well-earned leave.
士兵都有假期
So please don’t look for me for a year, my dear.
工人也会休假
I’ll return when I’ve found myself.
甚至安静的学者
也有为自己充电的安息年
现在我要给自己一个安息年
亲爱的,一年之内不要找我
我会把自己找回来