Why We Must LoveSeong Kon Kim 译

爱的理由薛舟 译


We must love each other
我们必须相爱的理由
because we share the earth’s water,
是共饮人世间的河水
we share the vegetation of the earth.
同食人世间的蔬菜
Under the same sun and moon,
又在相同的太阳和月亮之下
we all wrinkle and grow old.
长出同样的皱纹
And we should love each other
我们必须相爱的
because we all cry while throwing time’s stones
另一个理由
into the rivers of the earth
是我们在人间的河边
We tumble in the wind
抛出岁月的石子,哭泣
without knowing one another.
我们在风中翻滚
Like falling leaves or scuttling beetles,
和素不相识的树叶
we are all separated and dispersed.
或屎壳郎一样
飘散


添加译本