每个早晨你都会觉得
Every morning you'd think
所有的飞蛾应当
all the moths would throw themselves
投入太阳的怀抱。
into the Sun.
但它们会等待
But they wait
直到街灯点燃
for streetlights
让它们在那里耗尽生命
to consume them
消失在
in small coughs
火花小小的咳嗽中。
of sparkle.
我亲爱的,
My dear,
我亲爱的,
my dear,
我亲爱的:
my dear:
我已经不再
I have stopped
听从我飞蛾的灵魂。
listening to my moth soul.
我亲爱的,我已经受够了
My dear, I am done
向街灯的冲刺。
tilting at streetlights.
我纸做的翅膀直上云霄,
My paper wings soar,
轻抚
brush
你炽热的心脏。
your blazing heart.