Untitled Poem For Sarah马特·梅森

献给萨拉的无名诗光诸 译


Every morning you'd think
每个早晨你都会觉得
all the moths would throw themselves
所有的飞蛾应当
into the Sun.
投入太阳的怀抱。

But they wait
但它们会等待
for streetlights
直到街灯点燃
to consume them
让它们在那里耗尽生命

in small coughs
消失在
of sparkle.
火花小小的咳嗽中。
My dear,
我亲爱的,

my dear,
我亲爱的,
my dear:
我亲爱的:
I have stopped
我已经不再

listening to my moth soul.
听从我飞蛾的灵魂。
My dear, I am done
我亲爱的,我已经受够了
tilting at streetlights.
向街灯的冲刺。

My paper wings soar,
我纸做的翅膀直上云霄,
brush
轻抚
your blazing heart.
你炽热的心脏。


添加译本