你不必非得善良。
You do not have to be good.
你不必非得跪行
You do not have to walk on your knees
百里,穿过沙漠,忏悔。
for a hundred miles through the desert repenting.
你只需要听凭你身体的柔软动物爱它的所爱。
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
告诉我何谓绝望,你的,你也将听到我的。
love what it loves.
与此同时世界继续运转。
与此同时太阳和雨滴清晰的小石砾
Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
还在运行,穿过片片景物,
Meanwhile the world goes on.
越过草原和深深的树林,
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
跨过山脉与江河。
are moving across the landscapes,
与此同时野天鹅高高地在明洁蔚蓝的天空
over the prairies and the deep trees,
再次朝着家的方向。
the mountains and the rivers.
无论你是谁,不管你多么孤独,
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
世界向你的想象敞开,
are heading home again.
像野天鹅一样呼唤你,尖锐而激越
一次又一次向你宣示你
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
在万物大家庭中的位置。
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting --
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.