无需排队。
No waiting lines.
无需买票。
No ticket fees.
我生来被绑在你的座位上。
I was born strapped in your seat.
你带我上升。
You took me up.
你带我下降。
You took me down.
我在捆绑的地方毫无选择。
No choice in where I was bound.
但你带我升空太高。
But you soared me too high.
你带我猛撞太低。
You crashed me too low.
我在地狱的火炉里煎熬,在冬雪里翻滚。
I fried in Hell’s fiery furnace, writhed in winter’s snow.
一次惊险之旅
A thrilling ride
只有片刻时间,
for a moment’s time,
但现在无法停下奔腾的思绪。
but now no way to stop this racing mind.
只有片刻时间
For a moment’s time
一次缓慢、寂静的休息,
A slow, quiet rest,
但现在我的内心荒凉、寒冷和死寂。
but now bleak, cold, and dead inside my chest.
无法抑制疯狂。
No way to curb the madness.
无法平息恐惧
No way to calm the fear.
无法停止这趟旅程,离开这里。
No way to halt this ride and get out of here.
开瓶器与环线。
Corkscrews and loops.
坠落与攀升。
Falls and climbs.
我一生都在驾驭我心中的情绪。
I spend my life riding the moods of my mind.