Roller Coaster贾斯汀·法利

过山车冬至 译


No waiting lines.
无需排队。
No ticket fees.
无需买票。
I was born strapped in your seat.
我生来被绑在你的座位上。

You took me up.
你带我上升。
You took me down.
你带我下降。
No choice in where I was bound.
我在捆绑的地方毫无选择。

But you soared me too high.
但你带我升空太高。
You crashed me too low.
你带我猛撞太低。
I fried in Hell’s fiery furnace, writhed in winter’s snow.
我在地狱的火炉里煎熬,在冬雪里翻滚。

A thrilling ride
一次惊险之旅
for a moment’s time,
只有片刻时间,
but now no way to stop this racing mind.
但现在无法停下奔腾的思绪。

For a moment’s time
只有片刻时间
A slow, quiet rest,
一次缓慢、寂静的休息,
but now bleak, cold, and dead inside my chest.
但现在我的内心荒凉、寒冷和死寂。

No way to curb the madness.
无法抑制疯狂。
No way to calm the fear.
无法平息恐惧
No way to halt this ride and get out of here.
无法停止这趟旅程,离开这里。

Corkscrews and loops.
开瓶器与环线。
Falls and climbs.
坠落与攀升。
I spend my life riding the moods of my mind.
我一生都在驾驭我心中的情绪。


添加译本