冬天的诗句丛文 译

Lines for Winter马克·斯特兰德(Mark Strand)

for Ros Krauss

天气变冷,
Tell yourself
暗淡从空中降落
as it gets cold and gray falls from the air
你告戒自己,
that you will go on
继续前行
walking, hearing
你发现,不管在哪里
the same tune no matter where
你听到的必是同一首曲子
you find yourself—
在黑夜的苍穹,抑或
inside the dome of dark
在雪山狭谷里
or under the cracking white
在银色月光的凝视下
of the moon's gaze in a valley of snow.

今晚的天气在变冷
Tonight as it gets cold
你告戒自己
tell yourself
仍是那同一首曲子
what you know which is nothing
只有爬涉时骨头的声响
but the tune your bones play
别的,什么也没有
as you keep going. And you will be able
可能有一天
for once to lie down under the small fire
你终将在冬夜的星光下
of winter stars.
在它微弱的火焰下,倒下
And if it happens that you cannot
假如那一天来临
go on or turn back
你会发现自己已走到尽头
and you find yourself
不能前行,也无力返回
where you will be at the end,
这时,你告诉自己
tell yourself
——爱自己的一切吧
in that final flowing of cold through your limbs
最后的一股寒流穿过你的四肢
that you love what you are.


添加译本