你总有一天将爱我飞白 译

You’ll Love Me Yet罗伯特·勃朗宁


你总有一天将爱我,我能等
You'll love me yet! —and I can tarry
你的爱情慢慢地生长;
your love's protracted growing:
像你手里的这把花,经历了
June reared that bunch of flowers you carry,
四月的播种和六月的滋养。
From seeds of April's sowing.

今天我播下满怀的种子,
I plant a heartful now: some seed
至少有几颗会扎下根;
At least is sure to strike,
结出的果尽管你不肯采摘,
And yield—what you'll not pluck indeed,
尽管不是爱,也不会差几分。
Not love, but, may be, like.

你至少会看一眼爱的遗迹——
You'll look at least on love's remains,
我坟前的一朵紫罗兰;
A grave's one violet:
你的眼前就补偿了千般苦恋,
Your look?—that pays a thousand pains.
死有何妨?你总有爱我的一天。
What's death? You'll love me yet!


添加译本