When the dumb Hour, clothed in black,
当穿着黑衣的喑哑时刻
Brings the Dreams about my bed,
把那些梦境带到我床边;
Call me not so often back,
发出无声话音的已故者,
Silent Voices of the dead,
可不要把我频频地叫唤
Toward the lowland ways behind me,
让我回背后那些低洼路,
And the sunlight that is gone!
别唤我返回消逝的阳光!
Call me rather, silent voices,
无声的话音啊,若要唤我
Forward to the starry track
就唤我去星光中的小道,
Glimmering up the heights beyond me
它隐隐闪现在远远高处,
On, and always on!
我要上,永远要上!