It was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
I have almost forgotten my dream.
我几乎忘了我的梦
But it was there then,
然而它依然存在
In front of me,
在我面前
Bright like a sun--
像太阳一样明亮——
My dream.
我的梦
And then the wall rose,
接着,那道墙升起来
Rose slowly,
慢慢地
Slowly,
慢慢地升起来
Between me and my dream.
在我和我的梦之间
Rose until it touched the sky--
一直碰到天空——
The wall.
墙
Shadow.
阴影
I am black.
我变成了黑色
I lie down in the shadow.
我躺在阴影中
No longer the light of my dream before me,
我的眼前再也没有梦的光芒
Above me.
我的头上
Only the thick wall.
只有厚厚的墙
Only the shadow.
只有阴影
My hands!
我的双手!
My dark hands!
我黑色的双手!
Break through the wall!
击穿这道墙!
Find my dream!
找回我的梦!
Help me to shatter this darkness,
帮我打碎黑暗
To smash this night,
粉碎黑夜
To break this shadow
将这阴影碎成
Into a thousand lights of sun,
一千束太阳的光
Into a thousand whirling dreams
一千个旋转的梦
Of sun!
太阳的梦!