战争,疾病,饥荒最喜欢你这个小孙女
War, illness and famine will make you their favourite grandchild.
你将像盲人看一部无声电影
You'll be like a blind person watching a silent movie.
你将把洋葱与自己的心
You'll chop onions and pieces of your heart
一片片切到同一个煎锅里
into the same hot skillet.
你的孩子将睡进绳子绑起来的箱子里
Your children will sleep in a suitcase tied with a rope.
你的丈夫将每晚吻你的乳房
Your husband will kiss your breasts every night
仿佛那是两座坟墓
as if they were two gravestones.
乌鸦已经在打扮自己
Already the crows are grooming themselves
为你和你的家族
for you and your people.
你的大儿子将躺下,抬不起手
Your oldest son will lie with flies on his lips
面无笑容,嘴上爬满苍蝇
without smiling or lifting his hand.
你将羡慕你遇见的每一只蚂蚁
You'll envy every ant you meet in your life
还有路旁的每一根杂草
and every roadside weed.
你的身体与灵魂将坐在不同台阶上
Your body and soul will sit on separate stoops
嚼同一块口香糖
chewing the same piece of gum.
魔鬼说,小乖乖,你卖不卖?
Little cutie, are you for sale? the devil will say.
抬棺材的人会给你孙子买玩具
The undertaker will buy a toy for your grandson.
你死前躺在床上,你的脑子
Your mind will be a hornet's nest even on your deathbed.
像大黄蜂窝
You will pray to God but God will hang a sign
你将祈祷上帝但上帝会挂出牌子
that He's not to be disturbed.
请勿打扰
Question no further, that's all I know.
别再问了,我就知道这么多