7th Nerve希安农·霍森

第七神经光诸 译

Bell’s palsy is a neurological condition resulting from damage to the seventh cranial nerve, and typified by partial facial paralysis and pain on one side of the head.

贝尔麻痹症是一种神经科症状,它的成因是第七颅内神经受到损伤,造成部分面瘫和一侧头痛。


Show me your teeth. Can you lift your arms?
给我看你的牙齿。你可以抬起胳膊吗?
Try to smile. Close your eyes. Swallow.
试着微笑。闭上你的眼睛。吞咽。
Dive into the dark water. Lie still
潜入黑暗的水中。安静地躺着
while the machine passes around you
让机器在你四周穿过
and a voice reaches you from another room
有人在另一个房间对你说话
where music is playing.
你还可以听到那里的音乐声。
Is it just that side?
“这是有问题的那一侧吗?”

Plosives soften to nothing. Language leaks
爆破音变软直到消失。语言
from the corners of my mouth. All night
从我嘴角流出。整整一夜
my eye tries to see into the dark,
我的眼睛试着看穿黑暗,
and there is a wave in my ears that breaks
在我的耳朵里一阵又一阵的波浪
and breaks. Show me
在破碎。给我看

your teeth. Lift your arms.
你的牙齿。抬起你的胳膊。
Snarl like the weasel arcing
像一只黄鼠狼弓起背
after the rabbit.
向野兔嘶吼。

Beast in the blinding light. Burnt-tongue.
刺目强光中的野兽。烫伤的舌头。
Fire upon the moors. Show me
掷向摩尔人的火焰。给我看
your smile, your one bright eye, shed your skin
你的微笑,你的一只明亮的眼睛,像蛇一样
like a snake. Let that mask melt
蜕下你的皮。让面具
off your wrong red mouth.
从你错误的血红大嘴上熔化。

Come fast through the grass,
快速穿过草丛
some old monster finding
某种古老的怪兽
its folklore. Show me
找到了它的传说。给我看
your teeth.
你的牙齿。


添加译本