走入风中,我依偎在母亲的麝鼠皮大衣里
Walking into wind, I lean into my mother's muskrat coat;
袖口边,她的腕骨磨损了皮毛
around the cuffs her wristbones have worn away the fur.
我们如果站着我们会消失。没有方向
If we stood still we'd disappear. There's no up or down,
没有窗户亮灯的房子。唯一的噪音是风
no houses with their windows lit. The only noise is wind
和我们身体的声音。我们到家时父亲
and what's inside us. When we get home my father
也许在那儿,也许不。没人寻过我们
will be there or not. No one ever looks for us.
我可以躺下,留在这个雪就是一切的
I could lie down and stay right here where snow is all
地方,沉默不是孤独,只是寒冷
that happens, and silence isn't loneliness just cold
并不说话。我母亲拽着我,不放手。
not talking. My mother tugs at me and won't let go.
然后歇息找她的方位。我们繁星的兜帽里
Then stops to find her bearings. In our hoods of stars
不知道是否有人能听懂
we don't know if anyone will understand
我们的语言,在我们离家如此远的地方
the tongue we speak, so far we are from home.