九月镇佚名 译

SEPTEMBER TOWN安妮·卡森(Anne Carson)


那是一种恐惧。
One fear is that.
那蝉的喧嚣。
The sound of thecicadas.
那儿,在黑暗地带,我的脑袋将要被碾碎。
Out there in theblackness zone is going to crush my head.
将要在某个夜晚被碾平,像一页纸。
Flat as a piece ofpaper some night.
然后有人料想。
Then I'll beexpected.
不管怎么样,我会继续做正常的工作;只因为。
To go ahead withnormal tasks anyway just because.
你的脑袋被碾平。
Your head iscrushed flat.
像一页纸,没有任何意义。
As a piece ofpaper doesn't mean.
你可以不去工作。
You can get out ofgoing to work.
修好屏风的门,把你兄弟。
Mending the screendoor hiding.
藏起来,躲过警察。
Your brother fromthe police.


添加译本