九月镇佚名 译

SEPTEMBER TOWN安妮·卡森(Anne Carson)


一种恐惧在那:
One fear is that.
某夜,黑暗处,蝉鸣。
The sound of thecicadas.
我的头被压碎。
Out there in theblackness zone is going to crush my head.
像一张纸一样平。
Flat as a piece ofpaper some night.
于是,我被期待。
Then I'll beexpected.
继续正常的干活。
To go ahead withnormal tasks anyway just because.
只是因为。
Your head iscrushed flat.
你的头被压扁了。
As a piece ofpaper doesn't mean.
作为一张纸并不意味着。
You can get out ofgoing to work.
你可以逃离工作。
Mending the screendoor hiding.
修补屏蔽的纱门。
Your brother fromthe police.
你的兄弟是警察。


添加译本