SEPTEMBER TOWN安妮·卡森

九月镇佚名 译


One fear is that.
那是一种恐惧。
The sound of thecicadas.
那蝉的喧嚣。
Out there in theblackness zone is going to crush my head.
那儿,在黑暗地带,我的脑袋将要被碾碎。
Flat as a piece ofpaper some night.
将要在某个夜晚被碾平,像一页纸。
Then I'll beexpected.
然后有人料想。
To go ahead withnormal tasks anyway just because.
不管怎么样,我会继续做正常的工作;只因为。
Your head iscrushed flat.
你的脑袋被碾平。
As a piece ofpaper doesn't mean.
像一页纸,没有任何意义。
You can get out ofgoing to work.
你可以不去工作。
Mending the screendoor hiding.
修好屏风的门,把你兄弟。
Your brother fromthe police.
藏起来,躲过警察。


添加译本