TOWN ON THE WAYTHROUGH GOD'S WOODS安妮·卡森

经过上帝树林路上的镇金舟 译


Tell me.
告诉我。 
Have you ever seenwoods so.
你曾见过这样的树林吗。 
Deep so.
如此幽深。 
Every tree a worddoes your heart stop.
每棵树都是一个词语你的心停顿了吗。 
Once I saw a cloudover Bolivia so deep.
一次在玻利维亚上空我见过如此之深的一片云。 
Mountains werecowering do you ever?
令大山畏缩你有否看入? 
Look in so quickyou see the secret.
如此快就看见那。 
Word inside theword?
词语中的秘密词语? 
As in an abandonedrailway car.
象在一个被抛弃的铁路车厢中。 
One winterafternoon I saw.
那词语意味着“上帝的树林。”
The word for"God's woods.


添加译本