Dear One Absent This Long WhileLISA OLSTEIN

致迟迟不归的亲爱的你光诸 译


It has been so wet stones glaze in moss;
青苔已经把石头染得这么湿,
everything blooms coldly.
万物都在盛开寒冷的花朵。

I expect you. I thought one night it was you
我在盼你。有一个夜晚我觉得你来了
at the base of the drive, you at the foot of the stairs,
你在车道上,你在台阶下,

you in a shiver of light, but each time
你在颤抖的光影中,但每次,
leaves in wind revealed themselves,
最终显现的都是树叶,

the retreating shadow of a fox, daybreak.
是狐狸退缩的影子,然后是黎明来临。
We expect you, cat and I, bluebirds and I, the stove.
我们盼着你,猫咪和我,蓝鸟和我,还有火炉。

In May we dreamed of wreaths burning on bonfires
五月我们梦见花环在青年男女跳过的
over which young men and women leapt.
篝火中燃烧。

June efforts quietly.
六月我默默流汗。
I’ve planted vegetables along each garden wall
我已经沿着花园的每面墙种满菜蔬。

so even if spring continues to disappoint
这样即使春天在连串的失望中度过,
we can say at least the lettuce loved the rain.
我们也至少可以说莴笋爱着雨水。

I have new gloves and a new hoe.
我有了新手套和新锄头。
I practice eulogies. He was a hawk
我在练习赞美诗。他是游隼

with white feathered legs. She had the quiet ribs
长着白羽的鹰足。她有着正穿过矮马驿路
of a salamander crossing the old pony post road.
的蝾螈的安静的肋骨。

Yours is the name the leaves chatter
你的名字是树叶呢喃
at the edge of the unrabbited woods.
在没有野兔的树林的边缘。


添加译本