致迟迟不归的亲爱的你光诸 译

Dear One Absent This Long WhileLISA OLSTEIN


青苔已经把石头染得这么湿,
It has been so wet stones glaze in moss;
万物都在盛开寒冷的花朵。
everything blooms coldly.

我在盼你。有一个夜晚我觉得你来了
I expect you. I thought one night it was you
你在车道上,你在台阶下,
at the base of the drive, you at the foot of the stairs,

你在颤抖的光影中,但每次,
you in a shiver of light, but each time
最终显现的都是树叶,
leaves in wind revealed themselves,

是狐狸退缩的影子,然后是黎明来临。
the retreating shadow of a fox, daybreak.
我们盼着你,猫咪和我,蓝鸟和我,还有火炉。
We expect you, cat and I, bluebirds and I, the stove.

五月我们梦见花环在青年男女跳过的
In May we dreamed of wreaths burning on bonfires
篝火中燃烧。
over which young men and women leapt.

六月我默默流汗。
June efforts quietly.
我已经沿着花园的每面墙种满菜蔬。
I’ve planted vegetables along each garden wall

这样即使春天在连串的失望中度过,
so even if spring continues to disappoint
我们也至少可以说莴笋爱着雨水。
we can say at least the lettuce loved the rain.

我有了新手套和新锄头。
I have new gloves and a new hoe.
我在练习赞美诗。他是游隼
I practice eulogies. He was a hawk

长着白羽的鹰足。她有着正穿过矮马驿路
with white feathered legs. She had the quiet ribs
的蝾螈的安静的肋骨。
of a salamander crossing the old pony post road.

你的名字是树叶呢喃
Yours is the name the leaves chatter
在没有野兔的树林的边缘。
at the edge of the unrabbited woods.


添加译本