ADDRESS詹姆森·菲茨帕德里克

讲话OZ·潇潇 译


The other side of the water
水之彼
makes a figure of me. Who listens,
我形有影。在聆听,

at dusk, now I can no longer
日之夕矣,如今我再不能
pretend no one is there.
视若无睹。

Who was I when I could?
尚能无视的时候我是谁?

I was singing.
我曾唱着。
A love song.
一首情歌。

High.
高昂。
A child,
一个孩子,

trying to call it on.
试图动吭一呼,闻者兴起。

All speech is failed music,
所有的话语都是憾而未成的音乐,

a man I failed to make love me had said
他说。一个我终究没能让他爱上我的人
over coffee, paraphrasing someone.
对坐饮咖啡时,重复别人的话。


添加译本