讲话OZ·潇潇 译

ADDRESS詹姆森·菲茨帕德里克


水之彼
The other side of the water
我形有影。在聆听,
makes a figure of me. Who listens,

日之夕矣,如今我再不能
at dusk, now I can no longer
视若无睹。
pretend no one is there.

尚能无视的时候我是谁?
Who was I when I could?

我曾唱着。
I was singing.
一首情歌。
A love song.

高昂。
High.
一个孩子,
A child,

试图动吭一呼,闻者兴起。
trying to call it on.

所有的话语都是憾而未成的音乐,
All speech is failed music,

他说。一个我终究没能让他爱上我的人
a man I failed to make love me had said
对坐饮咖啡时,重复别人的话。
over coffee, paraphrasing someone.


添加译本