Refusal玛雅·安吉洛

拒绝唐小兵 译


Beloved,
亲爱的,
In what other lives or lands
在哪个人生哪个国度
Have I known your lips
我曾领略过你的嘴唇
Your Hands
你的双手
Your Laughter brave
你果敢的笑声
Irreverent.
豪放不羁。
Those sweet excesses that
那些我如此爱慕的
I do adore.
甜蜜的放纵。
What surety is there
谁又能保证
That we will meet again,
我们必将重逢,
On other worlds some
在另外的哪个世界
Future time undated.
某个日期不详的未来。
I defy my body's haste.
我抗拒自己身体的匆忙。
Without the promise
不给我再一次甜蜜重逢
Of one more sweet encounter
的郑重承诺
I will not deign to die.
我绝不会屈尊赴死。


添加译本