拒绝唐小兵 译

Refusal玛雅·安吉洛


亲爱的,
Beloved,
在哪个人生哪个国度
In what other lives or lands
我曾领略过你的嘴唇
Have I known your lips
你的双手
Your Hands
你果敢的笑声
Your Laughter brave
豪放不羁。
Irreverent.
那些我如此爱慕的
Those sweet excesses that
甜蜜的放纵。
I do adore.
谁又能保证
What surety is there
我们必将重逢,
That we will meet again,
在另外的哪个世界
On other worlds some
某个日期不详的未来。
Future time undated.
我抗拒自己身体的匆忙。
I defy my body's haste.
不给我再一次甜蜜重逢
Without the promise
的郑重承诺
Of one more sweet encounter
我绝不会屈尊赴死。
I will not deign to die.


添加译本