I rode to meet you: dreams
我骑马与你相会:梦
like living beings swarmed around me
像生命之物在我四周聚集
and the moon on my right side
而月亮在我右边
followed me, burning.
跟着我,燃烧。
I rode back: everything changed.
我骑马回来:一切都已改变。
My soul in love was sad
我恋爱的灵魂悲伤不已
and the moon on my left side
而月亮在我左边
trailed me without hope.
无望地跟着我。
To such endless impressions
我们诗人放任自己
we poets give ourselves absolutely,
沉迷于这些无休止的印象,
making, in silence, omen of mere event,
在沉默中,虚构着只是事件的预兆,
until the world reflects the deepest needs of the soul.
直到世界反映了灵魂最深层的需要。