你是否向自己介绍过自己
Have you introduced yourself to yourself
以一个门外来访者的方式?
The way a visitor at your door would?
是否在你的房间里为每一个
Have you found a seat in your room
你任性的自我找到一个位置
For every one of your wayward selves
以退回到他们自己的思想
To withdraw into their own thoughts
或望着前方发呆,仿佛那是一面镜子?
Or stare into space as if it were a mirror?
是否有一根可以点亮的火柴
Do you have a match you can light
让他们的影子在墙上跳舞
To make their shadows dance on the wall
或梦一般在天花板上漂浮
Or float dream-like on the ceiling
像夏天午后的树叶,
The way leaves do on summer afternoons,
直到他们鞠躬和幕落
Before they take their bow and the curtain drops
当火柴燃烧到你的指尖?
As the match burns down to your fingertips?