The Solitary莎拉·蒂斯黛尔

孤独林以亮 译


My heart has grown rich with the passing of years,
随着岁月的逝去,我的内心越来越富足
I have less need now than when I was young
和青年时候不同,我再也不用像从前那样
To share myself with every comer
同每个新认识的朋友,都一见如故
Or shape my thoughts into words with my tongue.
或者一定要用语言把思想塑成具体形状

It is one to me that they come or go
他们来也好,去也好,在我看来是一回事
If I have myself and the drive of my will,
只要我能保有自我和坚强的意愿
And strength to climb on a summer night
只要我有力量在夏日夜晚爬上山去
if I found it And watch the stars swarm over the hill.
看星星成群涌过来,在山的那一边

Let them think I love them more than I do,
让他们去相信我爱他们,爱得比实在还要多
Let them think I care, though I go alone;
让他们去相信我非常在乎,虽然我一个人走
If it lifts their pride, what is it to me
假如能让他们得意,对我又有什么关系
Who am self-complete as a flower or a stone.
只要我本身完整,像一朵花或一块石头


添加译本